GBW Update: Fake News

'I AM NOT GIVING UP' Odrastan Chancellor Stanley blasts rumours of surrender
May 19th

Odrastan President has released a statement of anger towards the Ustwynsian Prime Minister Willy, after a story published by the Ustwynsian Press regarding rumours of surrender by Odrastan surfaced. Below is the full statement (okay, since this is all fiction, the comment this post refers to has been altered to suit this blog series) given by the Odrastan leader:

"I am not giving up. I am still striving to win this war, even though I am a bit low on ammo and the requirements for war and such, that does not mean that I will give in. The reason why I am not giving up to Patosina and Willy, is because Jarryd Hayne also never gives up and he inspired me to never give up and strive for my goals. No more comment."

The Ustwynsian Prime Minister hasn't released a comment on this new update just yet.

Same goes for the Apolsna Premier, Patosina.

-The Ustwynsian Press

Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript