New Blog Look

Hi,

If you've been in and out of this blog, then you might have noticed something about. The whole blog layout has been changed. I felt as though I needed a bit of a change after five years blogging.

It's quite a bit step, since I've never done such a thing like this before. I might be a bit late, and some of you may have already gotten where things are and how things work, but this post is just to remind some other readers who may not know where things are, or...well...the major changes to the blog.

Now, this is just temporary...for a while...if you want to, you can comment some thoughts about what you think. It's quite a different, simple look. But, I mean, if there are no issues with how the blog looks, I might keep this look as it is. But I've got a copy of the old template in case there are calls for a change.

Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript