Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Blog Commenting #1!

Hi, reader!

Willy, here, after a long break from blogging, I'm back in again to post about the Summer Learning Journey. Ohhh, how EXCITED I am to become a commenter once again for the programme. Below is the first of a few presentations that showcase blog commenting on the students who are participating in the programme. It's going to be a bit hectic these summer holidays - in the last Summer Learning Journey (back in January), I was one of the participants, and now look where I am...one of the commenters.

I'm still honoured and proud that I'm doing this.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the presentation!

3 comments:

Leopote said...

Its been a long time since I've been here (In the context of watching you post your comments presentation). I've recently been coming back to your reading every blogpost from this year ( I was intrigued by the fact that you used "Abraham Burnley" until you explained it in this blogpost). Another reason, is knowing you're consistently blogging in College. I would say Keep it up, but i'm realising you're a helper for the Woolf Fisher.

Leopote said...

P.S: In the last sentence. I meant to say I never realise your part of the Woolf Fisher Program ( So if it made no sense, here is a more easier explanation).

Willy L. said...

Thank you for your lovely comment, Leopote.

Post a Comment