EOTC WEEK 2015

Hi.

It's been a little over a year since Education Outside The Classroom Week 2015 (otherwise known as EOTC Week 2015) occurred, and gosh, it was a good time. After a long hard think during the weekend, I thought I'd make the whole series of posts from EOTC Week (and Athletics Day as a bonus sort of EOTC) into one little page by itself, and you can access them by clicking on the little tab where it says "Education Outside The..." and all the rest of it.

But, in celebration of one of the best weeks ever, I decided to do a little "reveal all" post series related to EOTC Week.

So, yeah, that was just a little heads up.

Oh, by the way, I'm a few days off the actual days but I thought it'd be easier just to do it this week so it would feel like the posts would come on the same weekday it was posted - e.g Monday 23rd November would be posted today.

Comments

Popular Posts

Hercules Movie Evaluation Task - Movie Questions

GBW: Transcript

April 25th...