Wednesday, 6 July 2016

The First of June (Part 3)

Where were they? I started getting worried, and others started to wonder the same thing. “Where’s Carlos?” Eric asked from his desk, who was just two desks across from where Carlos sat,
“I don’t know…” I said in a cracking voice, placing my hand on his desk. I laughed it off, along with Eric, and I continued to fill out the questions. Tyson, who was sitting by himself - because Cezar wasn’t here - came to sit next to me. “What...what are you doing here!?” I whisper-yelled at him, “This is Carlos’ seat!”
“I don’t like sitting by myself!” Tyson whisper-yelled at me back,
“Well I’m sitting by myself, and I’m bothered by it!” I replied with the same tone,
“Well that’s because, you’re used to it.” Tyson joked, and we both laughed quietly as we filled in the final questions.

Skip a whole lot of talking and a lesson on something from Algebra, which was about ‘like terms’, which is when you see two terms that have the same...you know, “design” or something...for example, “2xy” would be the same as “4xy”, but not the same as “4xy2”. While filling out some of the worksheet that would later be homework, the door started to open...could this be Carlos and Nathanael? Or any of them, walking through the door?

No.

It was Ms. Scott, the Year Nine Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment