Sunday, 17 July 2016

Blog Commenting: Winter Learning Journey Edition #2


Hi, reader. Willy here. This is the second presentation of blog comments I left on other student's blogs (from other schools) as they complete the Winter Learning Journey. Full story on the first post, but enjoy this presentation! I don't really have much to say, really. I said everything I needed to say on the first one, so if you haven't read it yet, it's best to read that first to get the full idea. Leave comments below to give me feedback and feedforward so I know what to work on. Thanks!

1 comment:

Maria Krausse said...

Hi Willy,

Impressed with the way you are encouraging other learners in blogging with your commenting. I am working with learners who are just beginning to blog as part of the Manaiakalani outreach. Planning towards a summer/winter learning journey. Here are our blogs (mostly newly-minted): https://sites.google.com/a/kootuitui.org.nz/kootuitui-ki-papakura-pld/schools
Mrs Krausse

Post a Comment