April 3rd...

Hi, there, reader.

Today is my birthday.

But it's not a big deal, I'm only 14 now. So I decided to just relax for the day. Because, well, what can you do for your 14th birthday?

Exactly. But gosh, 14 years old. I made it. One year without even thinking about making a Facebook page. I mean, seriously, there are some people who at the age of 13, they make a Facebook page. Although, others have taken a bigger turn and made a page BEFORE turning 13. They always say it's to keep up with friends. I don't blame them, Facebook seems cool. I'm just not interested because of the way I've thought of Facebook. Thankfully.

A year has gone past. That was quick, wasn't it? I remember my 13th birthday as if it were two days ago (not yesterday because I want to be realistic, geez). On this day, I walked with my dad to this park near the nearest river. I don't know what it was, but it was in Pakuranga, I can tell you that. Now I'm in college, just typing this down. Gosh, I'm only two years before I can at least attempt to get a driver's license.

Well, I don't know what to do now. Here's a drawing that has random pictures of some stuff.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Willy, I hope you're enjoying Edgewater.
    Have a good year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hercules Movie Evaluation Task - Movie Questions

GBW: Transcript

April 25th...