Monday, 28 March 2016

My Dad's Birthday...from three years ago...

Whoa, what a stumble! It's been three years since my dad turned 40 (what a surprise, since he's 43 now), and three years ago, I typed about that day! 28th of March, 2013, I decided to type about what happened. Now, just a note, I wasn't all hyped up about blogging at this point of time, because, well, I was just bored.

Anyways, enjoy the piece, this hasn't been read in three years. Imagine that. Finding something after three years, finding something you forgot about. Gosh, that's weird...

----------

Today was my father’s birthday, and no time was wasted, except for the fact that I ate the last pieces of his birthday cake, I ran to my brother eating half of the father’s present (a chocolate Easter egg), but it was alright. All his friends came to our house, from the time I came to the time I was drinking some of the fizzy drinks from one of his friends. My dad’s brother came, too. The party also had an early end. After the party, and after I ate the cake, my dad went to his friends house until about midnight, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment