29th March, 2013...

Wow, another entry from 2013. That I never posted. This one talks about the day after Dad's birthday, which was the 29th of March, 2016. Gosh, wasn't I so detailed with what I did! And it was STILL short, only narrowed down to a paragraph!

Enjoy! Remember, this was typed down literally three years ago on this day...literally!

------

Friday was a little boring, because my parents, sister, and uncle went somewhere else, leaving just me and my brother, cleaning up the living room for two hours. When they came back, I had a lot to eat. There was egg foo young, fried rice, peas, corn, and mountain dew in different flavours.  When my mum left, I had a thought of looking at lots of OPTICAL  illusions, and I had a lot of changes on my eyesight.  Later, in the night, I was watching movies and some television.

Comments

Popular Posts

Hercules Movie Evaluation Task - Movie Questions

GBW: Transcript

April 25th...