Thursday, 14 January 2016

Thursday, the 14th of January, 2016.


Hi, reader.

Today was the day almost everyone in the house cried. 

My mum cried. 

My sister cried. 

My brother cried.

I cried.

My dad...was at a friend's house sorting out a problem so I don't know about him.

We cried for a long time...

Because my nana left the household, returning to Samoa, and will not come back. 

Ever.


She left on this day at around 1:00pm with my uncle and aunty. 

I am crying for them too, but they're coming back. At least I will see them in person.

I have never felt this sad since 2012.

I love you nana.
I miss you, nana.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

May she rest in peace!

dequan said...

this is so sad im so sorry for your loss

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Anonymous said...

so sorry for your loss i hope it gets better for you

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Willy, stay strong.

Rachel Williamson said...

Willy,

I am so very sorry to read that you just had your last ever visit with your Nana. It is never easy to say good-bye to the people that we love. I have lost three of my four grandparents so I can relate to you on many levels. I hope that you can hold onto the special memories that you have of her and treasure them.

Thinking of you, today.

Rachel

Willy I said...

Hi reader,

My nana didn't pass away. I'm just never gonna see one of the family members I loved so much again...although, if she DID pass away...

Well, I don't want to say any more.

She didn't pass away, she's just gone to stay in Samoa, and I won't see her again. The reason I cried was from all the things she's done for me and my family. She's taught me a lot of life lessons. Next time, if anything like this happens, I will make sure that I explain what is going on, because at the time it was posted, I was still sad!

But thanks anyway, for the comment, everyone's still getting strong. From what I hear she's already in Samoa, catching up with family there.

-Willy

Willy I said...

And thanks Rachel.

Post a Comment