Throwback Thursday #4

For this Throwback Thursday...

It all began at the first Whanau Conference of 2015, where my Mum, my sister Abbie, and I were talking with Ms Aireen, and she asked if I was interested in making something for a special event...the picture below gives a hint of what this Throwback is about...


Yes, it's a throwback to my movie. Or film. Or music video. No, wait, not "my"...our movie...although everyone else kept telling me it was really MY movie, but that's sounds selfish. Especially after all the hard work everyone involved in the movie has done for me. If you're a new reader, here is the trailer for the movie...



And here...is the final product...click here...sorry, I just can't access the video because it's, ahem..."restricted". But, that's alright, that's alright. It took almost a term, and the people involved in the film and I had our ups and downs, we've argued a bit and we've laughed a lot, but it was all in fun, and in the end, I was proud of the movie. I say "the" now, because I just remembered, to avoid being a bit guilty saying "my" and avoid a bit of talking for "our", saying "the" would be the most appropriate word to use for...you know, THE movie.

Oh, and if you're interested, you could see what I, as the main editor, cut out of the movie, and behind the scene footage of the filming. It's mostly bloopers, and I edited them to be, well, hopefully funny. Dedicated to Christopher, one of the extras in the movie. Like, literally, in the blooper reel I said:

"I'm gonna make a video, dedicated to Christopher"

And so.....here it is! The blooper video!



The movie was shown in the Manaiakalani Film Festival and I received a lot of great comments from students from different schools in the Manaiakalani Cluster. It was such an AMAZING journey making this movie, it was worth every week!

Comments

  1. I really like the video So congrats from the cold cold place called Canada eh

    ReplyDelete
  2. your videos are nice. and your blog is superb ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript

April 25th...