Throwback Thursday #3

Back to the time I was awkward at interviewing......I still am to this day....

Hi, reader, welcome back to another Throwback Thursday, where on different Thursdays (I won't guarantee that this post thing will happen every Thursday) I post a memory from Tamaki Primary, sometime between 2010-2015. I probably won't go through memories as far back as 2015, because I would need some sort of media to represent that memor-nevermind, I digging myself into a little hole, here.

I will start this memory off with a bit of a "preview" of sorts, including one of my good friends, Stanley. I'll give some context. I had just deleted all the footage I had taken on this special occasion, thanks to my (at the time) close friend Mary-Jane, and I needed to start over again. At that moment, Stanley had come by, and I asked for an interview.

Oh, I almost forgot, this was the first time in a while that I did interviewing on people. Anyways, Stanley made out a little plan, saying something like: Okay so I'll just sit here normally, and you say, "Stanley..." and I'll go, "Oh, hey!", alright?". I reply with a "Yes" and I start rolling...

This was the first time, probably, that I had done some interviewing and documenting around an occasion. Other people include Tanisslous and Quitah. I interviewed a few people, using both an iPad and this camera that made me look like a photographer with its bag and lanyard. Well, Mrs Micic said that. This video was put together by Ms Aireen (I had actually found this on the Tamaki Primary Vimeo channel), and it shows events taken from the day...


To see my full description about Market Day, click here.

Comments

  1. Kia ora Willy,

    It's great to see that you had such a wonderful time at Tamaki Primary and that you want to document it so carefully through the use of 'Throwback Thursday' posts. I love it! I often think back to my time at primary and secondary school in Canada and remember the people and experiences fondly.

    I understand that you are no longer officially a Tamaki Primary student but I would love it if you would consider participating in a summer blogging programme that we are hosting for Tamaki Primary school students. We're hoping to encourage people to log on and blog over the summer months in order to stay connected and practice their reading and writing skills.

    The programme that we've created is called a 'Summer Learning Journey.' It involves logging onto a site(https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/home-1), registering and completing some fun activities related to travel and adventure. I created the site as a way to engage with our special Manaiakalani cluster students and would love it if you would take a look and see what you think. So far a number of students have logged on, completed activities and blogged about them.

    You earn points for each blog and the students with the most points at the end of the summer will earn prizes. You are definitely eligible to participate and earn prizes, if you'd like to...

    Please consider joining our Summer Learning Journey. We would love to have you join us. The programme runs from 5 - 26 January 2016.

    Wishing you a very happy 2016 and a wonderful start in Year 9 next month.

    All the best,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    Gosh, thank goodness! I was a bit anxious of joining, there was a bit of a poster going around T.P.S a while back and I would always look at it, and think if I could join, but then second thoughts kicked in since I was a Year Eight, so to hear that I would still be eligible is just great, so, yes, I have already considered this a while ago...

    And I will join this experience! Thank you for the wishes and hope you have a great year ahead. Also, I forgot about the 'reply to feedback about post' thing. Thank you! I just started again on the little Throwback Thursday posts about my time at Tamaki Primary, I sure had a laugh. A LOT of laughs, haha!

    Thanks,
    -Willy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...