The Awkward Interviewer...

Remember when I said: Back to the time I was awkward at interviewing......I still am to this day....

Well, that was true. In one video, which specifically was the Water Bottle Rocket Experiment, I interviewed people about their hypothesis about the Water Bottle Rocket. One of the people I interviewed was McKoy. He was a good guy (sort of) to talk to sometimes, but in this case, he really wanted to hurry. I don't know why, but I always had a bit of a thing of holding a microphone in my hand...

When actually it was just a fist, or I was holding a pen. But most of the time it was just nothing in my hand. So while interviewing McKoy this happened...


And here's the actual video, because it didn't have the comic strip writings edited into it.


Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript