Summer Learning Journey - Day 8 - Activity Two - A Picture of My Family...


Hi, again.

Another task from the Summer Learning Journey. The task was to: Take a picture of your family/whanau and post it to your blog. Tell us who is in the picture. 

The picture above is my family. Okay, it's obvious we didn't take a picture ALTOGETHER because I didn't have a lot of time and my mum, dad, and sister went to church, and I had to keep an eye on my brother (don't ask why, it's no use asking why), and the lighting was different and the angles were different but hey, it's still a picture of my family.

On the far left there's my dad, Fili, as I mentioned before, and from the left you see my mum Mel, then my sister Abbie, then you see me, and then you see my brother.

That's about it for this post.

Comments

  1. Morning Willy,
    I just wanted to commend you on taking part in the Summer Learning Journey!!! I know that you would be blogging anyways, but it's so neat that you are getting in this extra 'learning' at home all of your own accord! You are developing skills above and beyond the call of duty - good for you!!!
    Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Willy,

    I would love to second the message from Mrs. Fepuleai. You are doing a masterful job with this Summer Learning Journey. You are setting such a wonderful example for your peers and for students around the Manaiakalani Cluster. It is inspiring to see the way that you have embraced the challenge and posted interesting, entertaining and thoughtful blogs along the way.

    I am thoroughly enjoying reading each and every one of your posts. I can't wait to see what you will post next!

    I hope that you and your family have a lovely day. I am just about to Skype with my sister (Leigh) and I can't wait. It's hard to find time to meet up online as she is a teacher in Canada but it's currently Sunday there so she's at home. Yay!

    Family really are just so special, aren't they? Even though I live thousands of kilometres away from mine I still think about them all of the time.

    Off to Skype with Leigh!

    Talk to you soon,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript

April 25th...