Sunday, 17 January 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Day 7 - Activity One - Pictures of One Thing I Do During Summer...

Hi, reader.

Welcome to the first activity for Day 7 of the Summer Learning Journey. The first activity today was to:

Take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer time activities. Upload the picture to your blog. Make sure that you write a short description of the picture so that people know what you are doing.



Now, I don’t really take photos and pictures of things I do during the summer time. But, I’ll do it. I go for walks during the summer time sometimes. I don’t blog about it, though, because...well...it’s a walk...hardly anything happens while you walk...besides the obvious stuff, I mean, you smell the fresh air, the wind’s in your face, you feel a bit hot from the sun but that’s alright, because you’re walking.


And walking in the background was an example. I sometimes walk to the nearest park, sometimes to the dairy, and the air’s always nice...

2 comments:

Rachel Williamson said...

I love to read that you are into walking, Willy. I, too, am an avid walker. I really enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with strolling around and the fresh air is always nice. If possible, I try to walk in the bush or away from the busy roads. This past week-end I took Aronui for a walk in the bush near our house in Titirangi. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and a fresh breeze was blowing during our stroll. It made me feel so happy to live in New Zealand!

When you go walking do you listen to music? If I'm by myself I sometimes bring my iPod along and listen to a playlist. Do you do that? If so, what kind of music do you like to listen to while walking?

I'm always keen to learn about good music and to discover new artists...

Cheers,
Rachel

Willy I said...

Hi Rachel!

The huge majority of the time when I walk, the roads are quiet, there's sometimes just one car passing by, or even no cars on the road! So with that, I walk to the parks or public places without music. Basically because I don't have a device anymore that's small enough for me to take on walks. I did have one, but strange circumstances occurred and I was left with no device.

And great to hear of your experiencing about walking by yourself/with a family member out in the nice sun!

Post a Comment