Summer Learning Journey - Day 7 - Activity Two - A "Video" About Some of the Things I do in Summer

Hi, there, reader. Gosh, if I had a dollar for every time I said “Hi, reader” or “Hi, there”, well...I would have a few dollars!

The second task was to:
Instead of taking a picture, make a short video blog (3-4 minutes) and tell us about your favourite summer time activities. Upload the video to your blog. Make sure that you write a short description below the video so that people know what the video is about.

Anyways, below is a Movenote (not a video, because the netbook’s slow at the moment...it’ll get faster soon, I know it will) about my favourite summertime activities. Now, if you’re a regular reader of my blog, reader, then you might already know that I talk A LOT. And, that making movenotes always go wrong. So without further ado, here’s my movenote!

And sorry for the sniffing.

Comments

  1. Hi Willy,

    I love your Movenote video of your favourite summer things! The picture of you at the pools is classic. I laughed a lot when you called the second picture a 'fail' but it eventually came right and it was great to see you and your classmates on the big screen. It was very kind of Ms Aireen to give you a lava-lava when your shirt got wet! She sounds like a very kind person.

    I also love to see that you had the chance to spend quality time with your family. It sounds like your family loves pizza as much as my family does! We used to have pizza every single Friday night in my house from the time I was 8 until I was about 18. That is a LOT of pizza, isn't it?!

    Well, I hope that you continue to blog and share your news with us, the readers. We really enjoy hearing from you!

    Happy blogging,

    Rachel



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hercules Movie Evaluation Task - Movie Questions

GBW: Transcript

April 25th...