Summer Learning Journey - Day 14 (Last Day) Landmarks in New Zealand
Hi, reader. Just a note, the posts are all scheduled. This is the POWER OF SCHEDULING, PEOPLE!! It’s so great, reader, so great…
The second activity is:
List five major landmarks in New Zealand. An example of a landmark in New Zealand would be the Sky Tower in downtown Auckland. On your blog, list the five landmarks that you have come up with. Put a star beside the ones that you have personally seen.
1. Sky Tower, Auckland - tallest tower in New Zealand. ☆
2. Lake Taupo, Taupo - biggest lake in New Zealand.
3. Te Papa - Museum of New Zealand located in Wellington.
4. Auckland Art Gallery - Art Gallery with interesting artworks from various artists across the pacific and the world. ☆
5. Rainbow’s End - amusement park in Auckland. ☆
6. Auckland Zoo - Zoo with different types of animals and creatures to explore. ☆
7. Hamilton Gardens - public garden park, owned and managed by the Hamilton City Council.
8. Huku Falls - set of waterfalls on the Waikato River, that drains Lake Taupo.
9. Abel Tasman National Park - Protected area with coastal hiking track.
10. Tongariro National Park - Volcanic park with important Maori sites.
NOTE: Uhhh, I did ten because I wanted to include some sights of where I have been to personally, but that's alright, right?