Thursday, 14 January 2016

My Relaxing 1100th Post...

Wow, this took a while to come to.

And by the way, I will always commemorate a milestone every 100 posts, reader.

I can still remember when I had 1000 posts. Literally, 1000 posts, and just looking at the post page and just...seeing what I could do in the next 100. And really, according to past knowledge and experience, I think I should've achieved this last month, but, you know, there was hardly any work in the last week of school, and I did say that 'after this post, it's all going to be normal, I'll be blogging in a slow pace.'

The next step is 1200 posts, but gosh, if I can just say this for now...wouldn't it be amazing if I reached 2000?

That would be great, but we'll just have to wait and see, shall we?

Today's been filled and a good and a sad. Not a bad, but a sad. This is a little bittersweet, but it's alright. I achieved another milestone...

:-)

5 comments:

Jordan Tysick said...

Not bad man, Good Luck with 2000, I know you can do it!

Jordan Tysick said...

Not bad man, Good Luck with 2000, I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on 1100 blogs.I enjoy reading all of your blogs and you should go for 3000!

jamal said...

more like he should go for 4000! ^ ;) keep up the effort buddy

Anonymous said...

Wow!1100 blogs! Good luck with 5000!^ :D Good Job!

Post a Comment