Smiling through Adversity | Spot the Difference!

Hi, there, reader.

Continuing on with the Spot the Difference game. I now have a storyline. Now, every Christmas, there's always going to be some sort of family dinner, am I right? So in this sort of "universe", this shows some truth into what's happening. I am not good at cooking. Backstory time: I tried to make toast in an oven....didn't go so well.

So what could possibly happen when I try doing a Christmas meal in the oven??

I do not condone the act shown in the picture, by the way. Just showing an exaggeration of bad cooking. Because I really am bad at cooking in the kitchen. Especially with an oven, just to mention that.


Comment if you know, the answers will be revealed.....in at least five days!!
Because I forgot what the differences were...

Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript