Service To School End Of Year Rainbow's End Trip!! Wow!!

Hi. I'm going to make this quick.

Almost a week ago, on Monday, Student Councillors, Fruit Monitors, Milk Monitors, Road Patrollers, and other students who did their service to Tamaki Primary went along with teachers and adult helpers and other adults who were....coming, to Rainbow's End! Wow what great fun and I had a great time saying weird stuff while also going on rides everywhere. Someone spewed up on the Pirate Ship, and that was a bit of a bummer. Boo, but hey, things happen!

Uhhhh, what else can I say....uhhhh....OH YEAH! The STRATOSFEAR was the first ride I went on, surprisingly, I usually go on it later in the day but, oh, well, gotta go with the people who are in my group! Sort of, Maopa wasn't in my group, so wasn't Paris, and Marcus t-nevermind, moving on, James was swearing next to a teacher on the ride (in a funny way, don't get too hyped up, reader), I was saying good things at the right time like:

*when ride goes upside down*

Me: AAAHHH! AAAHHH, so guys, uhhh, nice, uhh.....
*cue the laughter*

And the roller-coaster was cool, too! Mehi was a LOUD screamer! And, uhhhhh, I had a great time! And, uhhhh, I laughed and singed a lot, too! JUST DON'T TELL THE EMPLOYEES I HAVE A SMALL HEART CONDITION THAT WOULD'VE RUINED MY DAY......But other than that, AN AMAZING DAY!!!!!!

Sorry, I was rushing this post...

Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript