Quote #3...

Hi, again, reader.

This quote for now is from my good friend, Tiere. There was a moment during that Tamaki College Open Day, where Year Eights from near Tamaki College would visit the college to see what it was like to do college things in a day.

It was confusing, by the way, but eventually it went well. While sitting down having some lunch (which I never mentioned in the In A Day of the Life of a Year Nine blogpost series, because of this moment), I heard Tiere make some noises that I confused for (at first) choking, then some weird laughter. Later on, it would be a running gag between me and Tiere, whenever we found something funny together.

Never got old...

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

GBW: Transcript