Nothing Much... | 2 Weekly Post (Part Two - Week Four)

Hi, there.

It was testing week. SO, I don’t know if I should talk about the rest of the testing things and stuff like that. I might as well not talk about it.

There was a touch tournament. And there was swimming. I went to neither. Editing stuff...

On this week there was the last Attitude session (if I never mentioned this before...we had an Attitude programme at school!) and it was about puberty. Am I allowed to talk about what we talked about on my blog? Probably not. Am I allowed to talk about some of the things we talked about on my blog? Probably not, or possibly.

But I’m allowed to write down what I asked, right?

“Are we allowed to write down the uhh….the, uhmm, uhhh...the, you know...doowwwnnn….there….dow-ARE WE ALLOWED TO WRITE DOWN PEN-*beeeeeeep*

Okay, scrap that, that was a bad idea.

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...