Earth and Beyond: The Night Sky - Word Cloud!

Hi, there!

With inspiration from a blogpost that was posted last year that I stumbled upon yesterday, I went and made a word cloud of the words related to "Earth and Beyond". Earth and Beyond: The Night Sky was the topic for Room 10, for the whole of Term Four.

It took a bit of thinking to figure out how to use the website. But I got there in the end! There was a list and I had to click "Import Words" and put the words down....then do some editing and change the shape and text and size and stuff like that...

I didn't brainstorm the words...well, I did some of the words, but I got a lot of help from this vocabulary list that I found on the site. I didn't want those words to go to waste! So, here it is! The Earth and Beyond word cloud! By the way, if you notice the way its shaped, it really is a word cloud!

Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript