KWL Chart About Our Sun!

Hi, reader!

Blogging on track again...well, for now, I think I may have just jinxed the blogging routine of blogging...work...

The picture below that is a picture of a drawing is a KWL (Knowledge, What We Want To Know, and What We Learnt) Chart about the Sun, our local sun. I worked on this by myself, whereas most of Room 10 had to work with each other. I just had to get this finished so I won't be behind on work.

But at least I'm balancing time with work and time with editing and time with movie-making. Trust me, it's not getting to my mind, the editing. But the work is. I need to get to it!!

Anyways, here's the picture of the drawing. It's a picture so that you can click on it to enlarge the text if you want to (which you can't normally do on a drawing). It's already big, but that's alright. I was learning to learn about our local star and share my already knowledge about the local star.

For the L part, the last bullet says. Sunlight creates shadows through solid objects.

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...