Riddle Me Thursday (Sshhhh.....)

Hi, again, reader,

This is a Thursday right here, okayyy...I did not use the scheduling thing on Blogger to change the date of this post, and it won't be worth it because when this pops up in my teacher's email, it won't be emailed on a Thursday, it'll still be emailed on a Sunday. It's our little secret, reader...

But welcome back! To the second Riddle Me Thursday for this final term! Last week's riddle was...

Two fathers and two sons go on a fishing trip. They each catch a fish and bring it home. Why do they only bring 3 home?

The answer, if you knew it...was that the two fathers were a grandfather and a father. The two sons were the father and the son, because the son is the son of the father, AND the father is the son of the grandfather. Do you see what I mean? If you don't, it's alright, here's this week's riddle:

I can bring tears to your eyes; resurrect the dead, make you smile, and reverse time. I form in an instant but I last a life time. What am I?

Think about this riddle, and if you can guess your guess, comment below! But make sure you comment your guess before Wednesday...

Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript