Riddle Me Thursday! A New Day!

Okay, so since this is pretty much Thursday, and I can't seem to get my mind to get used to Wednesdays, I might as well change the day. It's now on Thursday. Don't worry, don't worry, it's just one day forward. So, the riddle from last time...

What happens when you throw a blue rock into the yellow sea?

Now, for this riddle, which is not of my own, by the way, was placed on a form. A Google form. I said back then that there would be a range of guesses that you, reader, can choose from. The choices were:

The rock turns green
□ It burns and causes an explosion (the rock being Earth, and the yellow sea being the Sun)
□ The rock sinks.
□ It dies. A blue rock refers to the rockfish, and a blue fish would die in yellow (toxic) water.

There were a couple of people who replied with an answer, and really did put their real name...I expected at least one person to enter deeznu-

So the people who, miraculously got it correct, were Aireen (or Ms Aireen, since she's my teacher, I've still got manners after three terms!) and Evanjaline (if you don't know, she's a student at Hay Park School, and commented on my blog before!). They got the riddle right by answering that: The rock sinks. There was another guess, submitted by Cypress, that the rock would turn green. 

Better luck next time, Cypress!

Anyways, going onto this week's riddle: Two fathers and two sons go on a fishing trip. They each catch a fish and bring it home. Why do they only bring 3 home? Remember, these could be tied with different types of people who are related. Think about it, it'll take a certain type of clock to figure it out!

Get it? Clock? Certain type? That will help you if you find out what kind of clock I'm talking about.

Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript