Tuakana Teina Day - Coner! A Game With Little Kiddies!


Yes! Finally! I've got something to blog about! And it was a stroke of luck too, since I did my speech a bit before. I walked to the court from the Old Tamaki Intermediate staffroom, and arrived on the court. It was a thrill seeing that our game was being played in real life! Such a thrill! Yes, indeed, then it ended.

We went inside and after looking at my attempted-neat-writing-not-neater-than-I-thought writing, we did this task. I worked on this presentation with my group, and since I'm rushing to get through this really quickly! I might as well say that you may need to read the presentation to get some detail on what happened.

Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript