Timeline of Tag Rugby (or Rippa Rugby)

Hi!

Finally I'm on a roll with the blogging. Lately I haven't blogged that much :(

But it's going to be worth it, just you wait!

For this drawing, me and my buddy Brandon, who frankly I haven't worked with much lately, except for Student Councillor stuff, but anyway! We did a timeline about the small history of "Tag Rugby", a sport that has those velcro-tag-thingies and you have to rip them off the person who is on the opposite side and has the ball. Of course, this was hard to complete. There was something that I was doing, and it got in the way of the research.
I'm just glad WE did it! Yes siree, we did it together. It wasn't like Brandon did 70% and I did 30%.

Uhh...

The drawing's below. Click on the image to enlarge it.


Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript