Riddle Me Wednesday! Second To Last One Of the Term!

Hi! This is another Riddle Me Wednesday post! Yes, I know I missed a week, but that was because I kept struggling to find out what the last riddle was on the vocaroo recording. Finally i did it, coincidentally on this Wednesday.

Last week's riddle was: I can be flipped and broken but I never move. I can be closed, and opened, and sometimes removed. I am sealed by hands. What am I?

The answer...a deal! Get it, because in the end, a deal is sealed by hands...

Now, for this week's riddle. If you are reading this right now, I really hope that you can take the time to try and solve this week's riddle. But if you can't, that's okay, this is only the first time I've tried this.

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

GBW: Transcript