Whanau Conference Goals Presentation! GOOOAAAALLLLSS!!


It's that time of the year again, folks! The presentation above are my chosen learning goals that I hope to achieve by the end of the year! If you may recall from a couple of months back, I did my goals based on the T.R.U.M.P (which means, if I should say it, Thinking, Relating to Others, Understanding or Using Signs, Symbols, and Text, Manging Self, and Participating and Contributing). This time, the goals are now in learning mode!

Learning mode, as in, Reading, Writing, and Maths, along WITH the Key Competencies (T.R.U.M.P) Goals, and Personal Goals. That's a lot of goals!

Enjoy the presentation!

Comments

  1. Kia Orana Willy.
    Hi I am the one who you wrote a comment on the other day and thank you for the comment. That is a lot of goals that you are hoping to achieve during this term. I hope you achieve them and make your whanau proud. What is your favourite subject?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for taking the time to make a comment on my blog! And yes, I know, a LOT of goals, but I'll achieve them if I work hard! Oh, and to answer your question, my favourite subject is Maths (or, as it says in my All About Me section of the right, Mathematics). If you're wondering why it is because it is the main subject in which I want to word hard on - while also having fun!

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhhh sorry Willy...I just HAVE to correct you but I think you were suppose to write 'Work' and not 'Word'...Just saying and I don't know if this is right but I think you were also suppose to write 'On' instead of 'Of'...just saying...But either all I LOVE your presentation and I hope you achieve your goals.

    -Mehi ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript