Friday, 14 August 2015

Throwback Thursday! Chocolate Cake!

Welcome back! To another Throwback Thursday Post! I told myself not to do this again, for it was just a once-off (meaning I would do it once and only once). But, I needed a good way for posting unfinished work, that has been finished WAY over the due date. So, here's another one. Enjoy!


On Week Three, the Food Technology Group, or as I should say, my Technology Group, made ca-

Pat a cake, pat a cake, Baker's man,
Bake me a cake as fast as you can,
Roll it up, roll it up,
Throw it on a pan!
Pat a cake, pat a cake, Baker's man...

Whoa. Sorry, didn't expect that to happen. But it's a good nursery rhyme, right?? Right...*high fives myself*

This was supposed to be posted on the day that we baked the cakes, which was...last week, but unfortunately, the group I was in didn't finish it in time, and it was only a week later that we finished it. But, hey, at least it's finished! Enjoy the presentation! It may look plain but it suited the background for the pictures, except for the Technology pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment