Riddle Me Wednesday!

Hi!

Here's a new version of the Riddle Me Wednesday! post! On a video! Please do not mind it saying, "read" instead of "watch", but the video is mainly reading-based. You're going to have to read the words in the video, while also hearing my almost enunciating voice. 

And, also, Mehi commented on the last one, having a guess, and if you go back to the post through the archive and see her comment, watch the video to see if she's right...or if you're right, what ever way works...

video

Comments

  1. Hey, Willie, I have my guess sorted but if I post my answer and it is right - everyone else will be right too SO I will wait till Tuesday before I post it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript