Thursday, 16 July 2015

My Movenote About Symptoms For Being Sick (Not Specifc, But You Know What Sick Is!)

Hi.

Below is the Movenote about me, who from a simple idea, talks about some of the couple (or many, I don't actually know) of symptoms that could be a signal, that I forgot to say in the Movenote, means that you are developing something, either a cold or the flu, it really matters on how bad it is. Really, the symptoms in the Movenote are the symptoms for both the cold and the flu, and were also the obvious ones...

Dang it.

But here you go, here's the first one...ohh, wait. It's a video, I just downloaded it...

But, it was made WITH Movenote!


Also, there's a bit of a mistake in that video while I'm speaking. Instead of 'yesterday', I meant, 'the other day', which was Monday...or Tuesday, I forgot, okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment