Tuesday, 28 July 2015

The Importance Of Correctly Pronouncing Maori Words...

Hi.

This is the SECOND Maori Language Week Task the class did today. Well, most of it, some were out of class helping with another class with bikes and there was the band.

I know, I know, the first task hasn't been blogged yet. But, trust me, as soon as I'm more organised and develop small goals everyday (GROWTH MINDSET!), you will see the blog being updated "regularly". Once a day, probably.

The remainders of Room 10 watched a speech of a student from Kapiti College (now if you can read that saying kah-pih-tee, then you're probably getting the next point) talking about the importance of how people in New Zealand should pronounce maori words and names correctly. It was quite, "straight to the point", but it showed some good points. Read the presentation below to see the points I/we put down...

No comments:

Post a Comment