Friday, 17 July 2015

I Wasn’t Angry...I Just Made Tea… | The Conversation 2!

What happened here, before, was that Mehi and Stanley were joking around and arguing, and apparently thought they made me mad, which was evident from the long “silence” I gave them. “Where’s Willy?” Stanley asked Mehi,
“He’s probably angry…” Mehi replied.
“Okay now Mehi,” Stanley began, “let’s shut up now, and let Willy talk, okay? Me and you...lol.”
“Okay.” said Mehi, in which sounded like an approval-like ‘okay’, not like, a bored ‘okay’.

While they thought I was angry...

I was actually going upstairs, after packing up some stuff, and then came back. “OKAY SORRY, I was somewhere else. What happened” I typed down, rushing. The actual message had more incorrect grammar in it. Well, not that much. Nevermind. I came back, and after a few moments of epiphanies and undeserved apologies, we were getting started! Yay! Finally after almost thirty minutes of procra-

“Quick, I am getting sleepy.” Stanley typed down.
“OH SORRY, GO AND DRINK SOME COFFEE THAAT’S WHY I’M ALL HYPED UP I HAD LIKE HEAPS, BUT YEAH” Mehi replies almost instantly,
“NO COFFE RUINS THE STOMACH HAVE SOME TEEEA” I disagree, suggesting tea insTEAd. Haha, get it? Tea in ‘instead’? Oh, well. To be frank, back in April I did read something about coffee and the stomach. Right now I don’t remember what it was. Dang. But, anyway…

After arguing a bit, Stanley ends it with, “Too lazy” and laughs it off. Me and Mehi laugh too (laugh, as in, type hahahahahahahaha) . Anyway, we get started, the question’s up there in the top corner, and me and Mehi get started on the possible outcomes of the key.


Stanley falls asleep. Then, if I’m correct, gains consciousness and realises he’s still on his netbook. “Oh crike I feel asleep lol” he typed down.
Mehi and I laughed. “Wake up Stanley!” I comment on his textbox,
“KK” Stanley types down, meaning ‘Okay”.
Mehi says, “That’s what I used to do to Willy.”
“hahaha yeah…” I reply.

While we (Mehi and I) were working, and Stanley was doing something, he thought of something that was probably the most laugh-out-loud comment yet for us.

“I know!” Stanley began, “now, you guys write the ideas,” he said, “while I make the google drawing pretty”
Me and Mehi start typing down “ahahahahaha……” and we were probably laughing out loud in real life. “lol ok deal” Stanley asked, apparently.

We’re still laughing.

“KK DEAL!!!” Stanley asked again, this time, with caps lock. I struggle to pick an answer, and Mehi was still typing down ideas, so…


No comments:

Post a Comment