My Myth: Why There Is No Such Thing As A Good Coconut Tree In New Zealand...



Here is the final presentation of my now FINISHED myth called, "Why There Is No Such Thing As A Good Coconut Tree In New Zealand". I know, long title. And, also, a long story, that sounded detailed to me, as the writer. This story is based on true events, but it was changed to make it sound less obvious to what really happened. It took a long time to write and re-write parts of it, and I hope you enjoy it!

NOTE: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The reason why everyone is writing a myth is so that if ONE of our myths sound the best one, it will be transformed into a live theater show production next term. That's a LOT of myths to read!

And I hope you enjoy my one!

Comments

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript