Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Maori Language Presentation: This is the first one...


Hi. This is the FIRST activity to do with Room 10's learning for Maori Language Week. For this FIRST activity, we had to watch the three videos on the first slide, to learn the days and months in Maori. Then we had to list them down. In the slide, I DID look at the names of the months and days to make sure it was the right spelling.

For the two tests, I got these scores...this is the first test, about the days...


You can see that Tuesday was incorrect, which makes sense. I forgot about Tuesday...

Now here's the months...now, this is weird, because the test had a different range of maori names for the months, and I had only learned the other version, which, comparing the two versions, was easy! I had to learn them also, and still forgot...


Yes, actually, most of it was by logical sense. The test was going to go from January to December, and luckily, for some questions, I DID think about the months in Maori. What's more weird was that when I got it right, it had said something similar to this: Another word for April is, Apereira. That WAS what I learned before!

Enjoy the presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment