Friday, 3 July 2015

Current Events T2W10


This is the Current Events presentation this week, which I completed with my friend, Lolo. It was a last minute thing, actually. He didn't have anything else to do, and there I was, struggling to complete the second half of the task. Luckily, he came by and I ended up working with him. Of course, I needed to, because I haven't worked with him for a while.

I shared it to him, but his internet was literally not having any of it. So we worked on the netbook I was using. Oh, by the way, my netbook's fixed! Yay! I just need to get the CHARGER now, and that may take a while.

But moving on, Lolo helped a lot putting this together. I had to change some bits though, because there were a lot of "murder victims", like the words were used a lot of times.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment