Riddle Me Wednesday! Forget Last Week, It Was Forgotten! And Even Though It's Thursday, It's Still A Riddle!

Hi!

I know what you're thinking from last week, I MAY have missed out a Riddle Me Wednesday post. I know, I know, pretty unorganised, but don't worry, at least I haven't forgotten this week! Now, last week's riddle...no, last, LAST week's riddle...

Railroad crossing without any cars. Can you spell that without any R's? Now for that answer...here is how you spell that without R's...

T-H-A-T.

There you go. Of course, there's no R's in there! Or, not in "that". Haha, get it? I'll take the look on your face reading this, as a yes! Thank you! This week's riddle, after many...days...okay, here goes:

What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

Remember...you're describing what an elephant is if they're in a phone booth...

Comments

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...