Sunday, 14 June 2015

Get Hyped Up! For Work... | The 2 Weekly Post (1 of 2) - Monday 1st June - Friday 5th June

Hi. Welcome to the 2 Weekly Post. Apologies for not doing one two weeks ago (probably). It was just for the sake of blogging work. Moving on, it all started, on the first of June...

It was the Queen's Birthday. Public Holiday, I know it wasn't her actual birthday...

Tuesday now (hehe), and it was back to school. I sort of realise that I had not done ANY of the Samoan Language Tasks. Thanks to one person that had me to stay with him to help him blog work he did finish, but didn't blog. I couldn't back myself out of it, I mean, I wouldn't say "no" to someone who needs to blog!

I wish I could so I can finish work. Sadly, I didn't have ANYONE to work with. Besides Sulaiman, but his internet was not good. At. All. I would say this would be a bad start to the week. AND it was on a Tuesday, so wow, how lucky. But moving on, some scandal was in the works in class. Can't really say what it was EXACTLY, but here's, uhh, some keywords, for you to, uhh, decode, if I can say...

It's in code, anyway, soo...yeah, it's in code...

Pie...Fraction...Someone....Ate...It...

There you go. Get someone who's an expert on personal problems and code cracking, and you'll get what I mean in the long run. There. Wednesday. It was a week from the presentation I was going to present the next week (this week). Also, this was a week since the accidental identity fault accident that Stanley did, supposedly sending false emails to two people. And I thought it was a joke later on. Luckily, nothing bad happened...me and Stanley were completing tasks for Percy Jackson. And blogging them later on.

Thursday. This was a casual day, Technology in the works (get it???). My group for the design group, were again, procrastinating a bit, and since my netbook was not here, we were not getting anything finished. Instead, again, music was the main problem. It's not a big deal, so to speak, it's the fact that the so-called "controversy" through the music keeps getting people worked up.

Luckily, some people had earphones, and were not having problems whatsoever. I hoped it would not get any more guilty-like. Then, I found out I was in the group with hardly ANYTHING on their plans. Gosh, dang it. Sorry, I know I can't really say that on a blog, but it blurts out. Dang.

Friday. The day I soon remembered for a long period of time. The day of the final cut of recording my song, which, I can say for myself, will be used in a video. There, you figure out the rest. I don't want to ruin the secret, though it's already being revealed already. But moving on, I was recording the song with a couple of other people (who were backup singers), and man, wasn't it a blast!

And then we helped with these two kind gentlemen with some Cook Island instruments! And that was cool!

I wondered what the recording of the Cook Island music will be used for....

No comments:

Post a Comment