Sunday, 31 May 2015

The Blogging War Ends Here...

Good evening, everyone.

I have an important announcement to make.

Earlier today, during the course between 3:00pm and 4:00pm, the Blogging War, which I had begun myself on accident, and had a stressful time being in it with the surprise enemy Patosina, has come to a cautious but civil end.

But it was bittersweet, because wouldn't you know it, the side that won the war was the Grounded Allies (meaning me). A disease had started to spread throughout the campout, so it would have been a miracle, if it had stopped today. I don't know what happened to end the war, but at about 3:37pm, all the gunfire and ear-pounding banging sounds stopped. Legitimately, it took a while for all of it to die down.

It took about three minutes. I stopped and gasped in wonder of what had happened. I walked outside the tent I was in, all alone, and bizarrely, I saw just smoke, everywhere.

I try to fins my base. Phew, there were my allies coming together and forming a crowd near me. What's happening? I asked myself. Then, at the corner of my eye...an individual, standing blankly (don't know really of how they stood), wearing a different uniform. They had come, without any sort of weaponry, to tell us that their side had surrendered. I don't know for sure if it was true, but thinking about it, there were no gunfire for a while, so I might as well believe this weird-looking uniform man.

But what he said was remarkable - my side had won the war. We have won the war, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment