Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Striking Bomb!! | The Blogging War...

Hi.

Earlier today, almost to the end of May, my allies and troops, well, practically my whole army, I suppose, were surrounded by a smoke bomb. It happened between 11am and 12:15pm. Before the whole bombing tragedy occurred, all I can say is that I was in the middle of starting the immigration plan. There were towns and cities nearby that were being bombarded by the war, some even being held against their will to go onto one of the three sides!

I didn't do that, by the way. That's wrong.

So there was a plan to immigrate the people struggling to cope living NEXT to the war. It was too organise other places for them to live, so they can have a better place to live off and prosper.

Then an unexpecting bomb fell into my grounds. It wasn't an ordinary bomb, it was that type of bomb that smelled of something, something fowl and awful. It was so awful, in fact, it caused a bad reaction...spewing.

Eww. And to believe I thought getting into dirt was bad enough. It affected the field for about twenty minutes. At least I THINK it was twenty minutes. I'm not sure. Moments like these would last for...oh, wait, I haven't been in this situation before in a war. Anyways, the allies were complaining of the bomb overall.

Some even went as far as blaming each other for the bomb, it did look like an accident. But what if this was a trick to break our (me and the allies') alliance? Could this become more, if I could say, remarkably full of tricks?

Well, I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment