Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Riddle Me Wednesday!

Hi, again.

Welcome back to the weekly Riddle Me Wednesday post. Gotta love riddles...get the brain going, but that’s only if you get the answer right. Or maybe that’s not the reason, because it opens your mind up for creativity and...open...stuff...anyway, here’s last week’s riddle: I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head, but I'm not alive. It is your strength which determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I'm never thrown. What am I?

A person comment in the last post if it was something. Unfortunately, it was incorrect. Ooh! Crike! But at least it was a good guess!

The answer...an arrow. Reading the riddle, I hope you get it...

Now for this week's riddle...

Railroad crossing without any cars. Can you spell that without any R's?

Can you spell that without any R's?

Can you? If you can, comment your answer below! Now from now, I will not reply, because it makes the answer obvious...

No comments:

Post a Comment