Riddle Me Wednesday!

Welcome back to Riddle Me Wednesday! Where I revive the slow posts of riddles from two years ago, and using the power of my mind, bring the riddles back to life...on my blog! Just remember, these riddles I give to you, the reader, are not my creation. All rights go to the creator/s of the said riddle. Now let’s get on with it! Last week’s riddle: What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?

If you were one of the people that answered in the previous post...the answer was actually 'N' so TAKE THAT!

No, sorry, it was the letter 'M'.

If you got that one right, good on you! And good job if you used your thinking caps, not the internet. Because cheating is not that cool, if you think about it. Moving on from that short, little, note, here’s this week’s riddle!

I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head, but I'm not alive. It is your strength which determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I'm never thrown. What am I?

CLUE: Here’s a clue that’ll hopefully help you out. Feathers help me fly...I’m NOT alive...your strength determines how far I go...I fly...not alive...your strength...far, I go...

Wanna give a guess? Comment below!

Comments

  1. This is just a guess okay so is it a Feather.

    -Mehi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noo....hehehehe....I hope no one barges in with the same answer lol...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Apology Post

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

GBW: Transcript