Sunday, 17 May 2015

Reality Strikes Back | 2 Weekly Post - 11th May - 15th May

Onto this week now, and Monday was the trip to the Auckland War Memorial Museum. In the morning, though, it was quite a lucky escape. I was supposed to go to the Breakfast Club. So was Mehi, at least I think she was. Anyway, there had been a fire alarm that was set off, and rumours said that it all started, in the hall...where Breakfast Club usually takes place.

Talk about lucky! I would've been humorously shamed! You know what I mean by humorously shamed, like making an incident, and the person, the butt of a joke. But Mrs Micic was in the hall. Dang it, I should've went there anyway, helped her. Luckily I have a short story for why I didn't go.

I was, uh...helping Brandon and Miss (couldn't decide which title to choose, sorry) Thompson with the patrols. Of course, I wasn't trained, but I did help put out the, uh...the, um...lollipop-sign-stick-orange-black signs, yes. And after, well...I went up to class, not to be late, but early, to get ready for the trip!

And the trip was fantastic, click the full (not really) story here: http://tpswillyl.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/a-trip-to-auckland-memorial-museum.html. There were pictures too! http://tpswillyl.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/seventeen-pictures-i-grabbed-from.html.

It was fun. Now back to reality...aww...Tuesday, we had a test on what happened yesterday. Dang it. You know what I said a few seconds ago (Now back to reality), yeah I wasn't kidding. The test was frustrating to start. I had no netbook, I was completely taking up my time, I wasted time on planning, let alone writing the recount down. Dang! I know that word is not useful on this blog but aargh! It was frustrating!

At least something peaceful happened. At lunchtime. A nice, peaceful, quiet, ride on a bike on the bike track. Aaagh, it was so nice. Everyone cheering me on. *sniff* *sniff*....

If only that actually happened...

What ACTUALLY happened, was that I was the biggest distraction on the bike track. The biggest. I kept stopping the track, causing risks for others biking, everyone, including Ms Aireen, were shouting at me to watch where I was going (humorously, don't take it seriously) and to STOP, ON THE SIDE OF THE TRACK, NOT IN THE MIDDLE. And that I was slow, APPARENTLY. So that was reality right there. *sniff* *sniff*, before riding, I didn't ride for about three days......

W-W-Wednesday now. I can tell you a bit about the Student Council Meeting. We were planning on the Pink Shirt Day assembly, and some other stuff to prepare prior to the event. I was planning a video I was going to do with a group, and I stood up for myself in that process! Not joking because I'm on the subject on bullying, but boy, did you see me...

Someone was chanting "Bully, bully, bully, Willy!", and everyone laughed. *sniff* *sniff* I have heard of that joke before, but...*sniff* not when there's just one person saying it, and everyone laughing....*sniff*...

Then everyone started looking at the situation from the other side of the coin, and started asking me if I'm going to take that. Even Ms Aireen was asking me that! Wow! They REEEALLY put me on the spot right there, folks. So I could only do the best thing to do....

Oh, no, wait, Ms Aireen was watching. I had to do the SECOND best thing I could do, as a Student Councillor...

I said, "Mate...", and slammed closed his netbook, and did a little "oh-yes-I-did-a-come-back" dance. Ha! Don't mess with........ohh.....maybe that's why........he came back....brilliant...that wasn't me, that was him...

Thuursday. Technology. It was quite a achievement, actually, hardly any music. Not. Gosh, dang it, why does it have to be "Oh, hey, I'm gonna play your song!", then the other person goes, "Aye?! I'll play a LOUDER, better song than that old song!". Seriously, this does get into your mind after it goes on for more than a few weeks. At least the jumper isn't part of it.

I didn't know why, but I didn't care, but last week, while this guy's jumper was on the field, I sat next to it. Surprisingly, the sleeve covered my hand in the grass. "Oh, my gosh..." I whispered. It was meant to be.

That was Thursday. Friday now, and one moment I can tell you definitely was the bike lesson the Year Eights had. Again, I WAS THE BEEST, MOST SAFEESST BIKE RIIDEER ON THE TRAACK. Everybody liked it when I was on the traaack. I didn't cause a crash at alllll. If you know I was being sarcastic, then you're one of the few people that know what I'm actually saying.

And hey, there's someone back...you possibly know who HE is...he's like me, except a bit confident...hopefully you get it...

2 comments:

Patosina S said...

Is it Abraham Burnley? It is, I can't wait for the return of Abraham,hopefully he is welcomed by Weather Willy.

Willy I said...

LOL

Post a Comment