Friday, 15 May 2015

Finishing "Sum" Maths Problems!! Haha!!

Hi! I forgot to post this post (hehe) last week, because...well, I don't know why it didn't come up, probably because I was busy learning signs! Ha! But back to the subject before I start talking to myself, I played this maths learning game. I forgot the name, but I had to complete sum questions (<- this is one of the best puns I've ever heard...ever).

So this game. Learning game, I mean. I had to make the correct maths equation using the numbers given. For example, like the picture below, the original numbers were 8, 4, and 2. I had to look at the numbers. Of course, it wasn't long until I found out using 4 and 2 (or 2 and 4, but in this case it was 4 and 2) it would make 8.

But with every game there's a catch. At least I think there is. I could choose how many questions I would set out to do in how many minutes. At last I chose a challenge, after doing ten in two minutes. Pfft. I could do it in ONE MINUTE. I failed the 1st time, and you know what...

I failed the 2nd time...

And the 3rd time...

And the 4th time...

And the 5th time...

And the 6th time...

And the 7th time...

........

But the 19TH TIME, I got it! I did it! Now here's the picture below (mentioned before a little bit) showing the tenth question I got correct with less than 2 seconds on the clock. Phew! That was a close one! And if you're wanting to play this learning game yourself, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment