Avenger? | The Blogging War

Hi, there.

After the little bond me and my once-enemy Stanley had, when we were both desperate to get out of Patosina's grip of her bombing of blog posts, Stanley had a shocking announcement...

He was going to give up.

He was giving in.

He had no other command for his troops, who were not aware of their surroundings. You see, on the 13th of Wednesday, twenty minutes after noon, Stanley and his army went on to continue their soon failed campaign. They boarded up Patosina's land boundary, and unfortunately, Patosina's groups and power allies were already ready, and before you know it...

"Too many casualties to handle," as he said. "I giving up." he continued, "It's too hard to catch up to you and Pat. You're at 40 and she's at 42...and I'm all the way back at 32. I'm giving up, Willy.". Stanley was losing hope. But I started this war. I should at least help the first person I battled with...

So...from now, including this post...I will avenge Stanley. He hasn't passed on YET, but what can you do?

-Sergeant Willy

Comments

  1. OMG WILLY!!!!!!

    I AM NOT GIVING UP MAN I AM STILL STIVING TO WIN EVEN THO I AM WAY BEHIND AND THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WILL GIVE OK.

    THE REASON WHY I AM NOT GIVING UP TO BECAUSE JARRYD HAYNE ALSO NEVER GIVES UP AND HE INSPIRED ME TO NEVER GIVE UP AND STIVE FOR MY GOALS OK LOL.

    -Sergeant Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL your spelling man it just cracks me up," STIVE FOR MY GOALS!"
    Stive I think you meant Strive.

    -Mehi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...