Well, then...


Comments

  1. LOL Sorry Willy, by the way how did you make that photo and it kinda scares me(no offence).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does THAT scare you?

    The blueness of the photo shows the shock and sudden effect of having homework. In a humorous way. Sort of.

    I used a photo-editing website, included some pictures of learning tasks we're to do, and made a radial blur on the layers. And I don't take offence.

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it kinda scares me because the way your looking its like WOAH! It also looks like your time travelling in blog posts and work. LOL

    -Mehi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I get you now...

    LOL

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...