Thursday, 16 April 2015

The Day that Truly Shocked Me...1

Hello, everybody.

My name is Willy and my holidays have begun to become a bit more worrying than I thought. It was my Dad. Today, my friends, was the day my Dad went to a church fundraiser and did not return for almost a whole day. Now, this post may be a bit unsettling due to the name, and because this is a learning blog, but don't worry...

Oh, I shouldn't have said that. Because for half of today was filled with worry, and the possible doubt of how my Dad had SEEN BY MY MUM.

But here's the backstory before all this madness happened...

It was a good, almost sunny, normal morning. I slept in...my Dad would yell my name because of how late it was in the morning to be sleeping (even though HE usually sleeps in the most!) and then before I would officially wake up, my sister ruined it by jumping onto my bed and trying to sleep on my bed, but my bed is small...so...you know...something happened...

I pushed her back to her room because she hurt my back. Ow! Ugh! I hate it when she does that! Moving on from my injury, I did my normal routine...brushed my teeth, did some cream, walked downstairs with a bit of a groan because I knew there'd be some chores to do...

And there was. The living room was messy, the table had bowls, and guess who had to clean it all up? Me, of course, I'm a grown, young adult, I should be helping! But my sister and brother get to make all the mess. It's not fair.

Although I did get a surprise before I was gonna do the dishes, I am told, by my parents, that they're going to the church car wash in a few minutes. Them, plus my sister, who wanted to go so badly with my Mum, because she just can't let go of her. Obviously. Because she's her mother! Gosh!

So I was left at home with my brother. Who had not been a bother throughout the whole time. While they were gone, though, I did feel something bad in my stomach. By the time I sorted myself out, my Mum and sister were back, saying they had dropped off my Dad.

I thought it was okay, but I was soon wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment