Sky Chase....

Hello Everybody,

My name is Willy and I'm just gonna go off the subject of learning for a second.

Yesterday, or today, I really have no idea where my time is going, but to be honest, this happened after midnight. Me and, well, Mehi, were discussing what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said what I thought. A singer and dancer...like Michael Jackson. Who she loooved.

And then, out of the blue, I ask if she wanted to play Sky Chase, like, a one off game. This didn't mean that I would constantly blog about this learning game, nor stop playing. It's a game for sometimes.

Then we started. My name was AbeBurn248, while she was...guess what...it was not obvious at all...

ILOVEMJ14.

To be fair, she does love him. So, without further ado, we started on our only game of Sky Chase. Just one. Okay, I played two, but that's only because I thought Mehi's name was cutie-something-something. Anyway, we started, and I was in the lead.

Until I had the thought, "Hey! I could blog this! Lemme just screenshot this moment while I'm playing..." and I did. But it was so tense because I was a few seconds forward from the other players, including ILOVEMJ14. I pressed the command, and it was just SOOO slow! I literally had moments before the computer players, and the real players, caught up to me...

"Oh, come on! Come on! COME ON!" I said to my netbook, slowly bringing the screenshot mouse up. "Argh!" to my surprise, it was getting hot. I did the screenshot...


But it took too long to save it! Crike sake! And the players were figuratively on my tail. I saw the map on my bottom right while I was typing the file name. They were close to me. Really close. I pressed enter, while holding my breath. "C'mon! C'mon! C'mon! C'MON!!" I yelled, as I was literally not pressing any keys to keep my plane going....

And then...

The unbelievable happened...

I won. I won! Oh, goodness me! I screamed with cheer (I lost my voice, so it was a bit of a quiet roar)! I won the race, without touching my keys at three-quarters of the race! I couldn't believe my luck!

Although, lucky occurrences happen during the late late hours. This one time, on New Years Day, after midnight, I threw this piece of paper 3 metres (I think) away from a rubbish bin. And it got in! Amazing!

Finally, at the right time, I screenshotted this...


Did you proud, Abraham...did you proud...

I was practising my typing and improving my multitasking. Although that ages the brain, so it's a wonder I was bad...at multitasking...

Comments

  1. OMG Willy that was some great times even though I came like 8th (well because whenever I would type the word it would just mark it as wrong so yeah) and you are right I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! But did you have to say what I wanted to be in the future. Thanks alot Willy thanks alot.....

    Mehi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Perspectives on the Dawn Raids (Level One History Assignment #1)

Apology Post

The Market...